We spent this past week out at Barlow Lake with Eric's family, they rented a beautiful cottage for the week and we enjoyed great weather and a lot of fun times together. Eric wasn't able to come out much due to being very busy at work, but I was very blessed with a wonderful mother in law and sister in law that took great care of Sophie for me while I tended to Eli - I REALLY appreciated it!! During the week we celebrated Peter's birthday, Eric and my 7th anniversary, my in-laws anniversary, and just enjoyed most days relaxing on the beach watching the kiddos play together.
I didn't feel like captioning all the pics below, I think they're pretty self explanatory:) Enjoy!
I didn't feel like captioning all the pics below, I think they're pretty self explanatory:) Enjoy!

2 comments:
Look like fun! We will have to catch up soon!
Hooray for a post! :)
Post a Comment